After being asked to write a submission about this for ModernFit Magazine, I decided I should share all my little tips and tricks that I've compiled over the years for the busiest of fit girls on the go.
Whether you're rushing from class to the gym or the gym to work, these hacks might save your life (and your coworkers noses)!
1. Carry some face wipes to remove the sweat from your face, neck, and shoulders to avoid breakouts. It's faster than washing your face and easier to carry in your gym bag.
2. Bring dry shampoo to spray on your sweaty roots an brush in for perfect hair straight from the gym. Batiste makes a great to-go size that fits nicely in a gym bag.
3. Disguise your gym clothes as professional or a casual outfit. It's easier than it sounds! A denim jacket over your workout tank or black leggings and a sports bra under a long tunic top works wonders! No one will even know you're about to release your inner beast on some weights in an hour.
4. Invest in a meal prep bag of some kind. Honestly. It's worth it. When I have scheduled eating times or will be gone all day, my Ava Bag from Fitstyle Brand is a lifesaver. From resistance bands to lifting shoes, it will carry it all.
5. Have a pair of workout clothes and gym shoes in your car at all times in case of emergency. Sometimes life gets ahead of you and if you don't want to be able to make the "I don't have time" excuse, be prepared and ready to rock.
I hope some of these tips can help you make the most of your busy lifestyle and give you more time for the important things (like planning your next gym sesh). Comment any other hacks you've come up with below!